Welcome to Class 1
Welcome to Class 1!
Hello boys and girls my name is Mrs True and I am the class teacher in Class 1. Helping us with our learning is Mrs Horrocks and Mrs Winter. This is a very exciting and nervous time for you and your familiy. If anyone has any queries or concerns please come and speak to a member of the Cass 1 team we are here to support everyone and make this a wonderful time in your school life.
Grown ups you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursdays is our PE day so on a Thursday you must come to school in your PE kit. Please put in your PE bag your PE pumps. We will keep these in school on your peg for when you need them.
- Please bring to school a pair of wellies with your name in.
- In your book bags please can you keep a spare pair of socks and underwear just in case we any accidents or you get wet feet.
- Every day bring in your water bottle with your name on it.
- You can have toast every morning in class when you arrive if you wish. On a monday send in an envelope with your name on it and £1 for the week, (20p a day).
- At the end of everyday during story time we have milk and fruit.
Hello boys and girls. I thought I would tell you a little bit about your day in school.
- When you come in in the morning you pop your coat, book bag and water bottle away, get your toast if you are having in, register your name and then join in with our counting songs.
- After that we head to either the hall to practise our fundamental movement skills or gross motor skills on the scotters and balance bikes.
- On a Monday morning you will go into our nature area in small groups for forest schools activities.
- We have a whole class time where we either do some english work or maths work.
- Then you have time in our wonderful indoor and out door classrooms in continuous provision or working with myself, Mrs Horrocks or Mrs Winter.
- We have our Read Write Inc phonic lessons in the mronuing aswell and then before lunch eithe maths or english.
- After lunch we spend some time calming down and practising some well being techniques before we have our topic lessons.
- Then it is continuous provision time again and work with an adult.
- Finally at the end of the day we have music, milk and fruit and story time.
What a busy day!
In a morning
In a morning there will always be a member of the early years team to welcome your child into school. We feel that it is important for the children to have a calm and happy start to their day. Unfortunately this is not always the case and even the smallest of things can upset them in a morning like not having the right cereal, a bad nights sleep or their hair done right. No matter how small you feel the issue is please let us know because this can determine how they start their day. We can address these issues straight away in class.
If you would prefer you can always message me on seesaw or email.