Welcome to Class 1
Hello everyone. My name is Miss Walker & I am the class teacher in Class 1. Mrs Watt is our teaching assistant who helps us with our learning. Mrs Matador is our Special Support Assistant. I am in class every day, except for Tuesday mornings, when Mrs Watt takes the class. We are very pleased to welcome you to Class 1 and we are looking forward to the exciting learning journey that we will make together this year. We have lots of opportunities for play based learning throughout Class 1, with all of our areas of Continuous Provision, and our amazing outdoor classroom. You can keep up to date with some of the learning your child has been doing in class using Seesaw, and you can add your own photos to show me any home learning which you may do.
If you have any questions or need to talk to us, then please don't hesitate to contact me.
Class 1 Information:
- PE day is Friday. Please send your child into school wearing the correct school PE kit.
- Children will need a pair of wellies that can be kept in school - please write your child's name on the inside.
- Please ensure that ALL items of clothing are named - jumpers, cardigans, coats, shoes - anything that your child may take off!
- You may want to keep a spare pair of socks and underwear in your child’s school bag, just in case we have any accidents or get wet when playing outside.
- Your child may bring in a water bottle so they may have a drink of water throughout the day. Please remember that only tap water is permitted in water bottles (not juice or flavoured waters). We do have drinking water and cups in class, so don’t worry if you forget your bottle.
- If you want your child to have toast in the mornings, then please sign up and pay through our Parent Pay system.
- Please remember to check your child’s bag for any letters or homework.