During this uncertain time our uniform supplier, Smart Clothing, has made changes to the way in which you can get your child's school uniform. There is an order form which is attached to this post which details different methods of payment. The shop is also opening and adhering to social distancing safety measures:
- Shop times have been listed on the order forms.
- If there are any changes to the opening times/dates we will be updating via social media (also listed on the order form)
- To keep in line with governmental guidance there will be a maximum of 6 customers allowed in the shop - this is subject to change
- Requesting that only 1 adult and 1 child do attend where feasible - though this will not be possible for everyone and that too is fine
- Staff will be wearing gloves & face masks, and till area has had a screen put up (similar to many other current retailers)
- There is a one way path in the shop - shop floor area has been changed to accommodate this
- Entrance / exit - has a hand sanitiser machine that is for customers entering and exiting the shop
They will also be operating a web site ordering system from 15th June with home delivery option.
If you need any further details please contact Smart directly.
We are proud of the high standard of dress at our school. We encourage all of our children to wear our school uniform which is designed to be flexible. Our school colours are navy blue and gold. Our uniform comprises:
- Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Gold polo shirt - prefereably with school badge
- Grey trousers
- Navy Blue skirt/pinafore or grey trousers
- Optional Navy Blue gingham dress for summer with white socks
- Black sensible school shoes
- Navy socks for girls or Grey/Black socks for boys
- Navy tights for girls
Trainers are not permitted to be worn as school shoes (but may be worn at lunchtimes) Children are requested to change back into their school shoes after break.
We also request that brightly coloured tights and hair accessories are not worn in school. Children’s hairstyles should also be appropriate for school. It is not permitted to have designs shaved into very short hair cuts. Children with hair longer than shoulder length must have their hair tied back with a suitable hair accessory, small and navy blue. This is for the health and safety of children during class lessons and during PE. It is also a measure put in place to prevent the spread of headlice in the school.
To ensure safety, we ask parents to provide the following:
- White round neck t -shirt
- Navy shorts
- Black pumps
For outdoor PE , children will need:
- Trainers (football boots optional, but desirable)
- Navy Blue school hoodie and jogging bottoms
Book Bags and Rucksacks/Back Packs
Children in Years Reception, 1 and 2 must bring a school book bag to school and pupils in Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 can only bring a school back pack if they want to bring a bag.
All items of school uniform, including bags, can be purchase from Smart School Outfitters, 54 Lancaster Road, Preston.
Please ensure that all your children's clothes and possessions are clearly marked.
To avoid accidents and distress caused by loss (accidental or otherwise), we must insist that jewellery is not worn in school and earings are not permitted. Children may, however, wear a wristwatch.
Parents are requested to have their children’s ears pierced at the beginning of the Summer Holiday so that they have healed for the start of the new school year.